Dinner and a Book Club
We found book club members by advertising on this website. We are no longer looking for new members.
If your love for good food and good company is equal to your passion for reading and discussing books, you'll fit right in with our Dinner and a Book Club. Every month we choose a restaurant with cuisine related in some way to the book we've just read. We have dinner, socialize and talk about the book. We're looking for 5 more people to join us. Our taste is eclectic, mostly fiction, some current hits and some old classics. A sample of the books we've read include:
- Balzac and the Little Chinese Seamstress by Dai Sijie
- A Million Little Pieces by James Frey
- Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden
- A Complicated Kindness by Miriam Toews
- The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver
- The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
We usually meet in mid-Toronto, close to Yonge, between St. Clair and Wilson.