We are a book club in Halifax focusing mainly on contemporary literary fiction, but open to everything. We are a small group and are looking to welcome new members of all ages and genders who love to read and discuss. We have been meeting monthly for the past six years and a sampling of books we have read include:
- The Yiddish Policeman's Union by Michael Chabon
- Annabel by Kathleen Winter
- Life After Live by Kate Atkinson
- Love in the Time of Cholera by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls
For the full list
If anyone is interested in joining, they can contact Readigonians.